Looking to find out how you can improve your email marketing results – engaging your subscribers and customers for long term results without racking your brain and dreading sending emails?
I had the chance to talk with Seth Greene about that and so much more when he interviewed me on the Sharkpreneur podcast.
We covered several topics, including:
- Why people need a good sales funnel when launching a product.
- How businesses need to be communicating with their clients frequently.
- Why relationships are important between any business and its clients.
- How sales emails can be revamped to be fun for the customer to receive.
- Why business owners need to start sending sales emails if they aren’t.
You can listen to the full interview by clicking here.